La guilde ANAKHA Index du Forum

Movement issues in Warcraft III TFT

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde ANAKHA Index du Forum -> PUBLIC -> TAVERNE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alexander
< à 10 posts Mode: Moule ON
< à 10 posts Mode: Moule ON

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 05:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Movement issues in Warcraft III TFT Répondre en citant

Hi,

Today I installed Warcraft III and the expansion The Frozen Throne via Cedega 5.2.3 and it works absolutely perfectly except that when i move the in-game screen position with the help of my mouse or the four arrow buttons on my keyboard I go from one end of the map to another (in the same direction as I pressed to button/moved the mouse). This doesn't occur every time I press one of the buttons or move the mouse but quite frequently. My first thought was that my mouse were defect (since I had some issues with it in X) but the problem didn't go away when I unplugged it and replaced it with an other mouse (of an other brand). Well, hopefully you guys might have a clue on whats wrong. And yea, so far the problems in X have gone away after the mouse switch. 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-501104-start-0-postdays-0-postorder-asc-highlight-.html
Construction solution Video

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 05:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde ANAKHA Index du Forum -> PUBLIC -> TAVERNE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation