La guilde ANAKHA Index du Forum

Is there a player for my use?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde ANAKHA Index du Forum -> PUBLIC -> TAVERNE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alexander
< à 10 posts Mode: Moule ON
< à 10 posts Mode: Moule ON

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 13:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Is there a player for my use? Répondre en citant

Hello all,

Is there an mp3 player that can do what I want it to? I have a very big mp3 collection, and previously I used the Clip Zip with an extra memory card to listen to these. This was generally how I listened to music. After two of my Clips were broken, I got annoyed with them and started using my phone to listen to Spotify. I became very fond of Spotify as a way of discovering new music, and this has now become my main way of listening to music. However, while Spotify has quite a good library of songs, there are still many obscure songs from my mp3 collection that isn't available there. Another problem is that using Spotify as much as I do draws too much power and the downloaded songs takes up too much storage space on my phone, which doesn't make it an ideal solution.Is there (ideally) any type of player, phone or solution that can somehow allow me to integrate my mp3s with Spotify, such that I can include them in the playlists I make with Spotify?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2wRHfbO
Bitcoin Shopping Examples

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 13:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde ANAKHA Index du Forum -> PUBLIC -> TAVERNE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation